User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow:

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Teapot causes fire in Williamstown!

A teapot set on top of a wood stove was the cause of the fire this morning in Williamstown, according to Williamstown fire department officials.
The teapot ran out of water and the handle caught fire, Chief Ed Eaton said. There were no injuries and no damage other than smoke in the residence. Fire-fighters spent less than an hour between 8 a.m. and 8:50 a.m. clearing out the smoke, according to Eaton.
The occupants of the residence, who were not there at the start of the fire, arrived while fire-fighters were clearing it out, Eaton said.
Barre City fire department officials said they sent a ladder out to the scene to assist.
Times Argus

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home