google.com, pub-8574905978341049, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow:

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Help with teapot identity?


Michael Pepper says...
"I found your site strickly by accident..Its beautiful
and superb.We have had a piece in our family for quite
sometime and I have been unable to identify it..I have
looked at hundreds of reference books and internet
sites.I was wondering if you could look at it and
maybe give me some insight into its origins?"

Can anyone help Michael?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not a teapot...if I am not mistaken, it is a chinese pot meant for brewing medicinal soups. Should be widely available at the chinese supermarkets.

1:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.heavenearthcmhc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=50

More on the 'teapot'....traditonal clay pot for medicinal brews.

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home