google.com, pub-8574905978341049, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow:

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Collectible Teapots

Collectible Teapots - A Hobby Worth Admiring
by Susan Dean
I suppose ever since I was a little girl when I got my first tea set I fell in love with teapots. Back in those days we all drank tea from a pot not like the recent days of teabags as we have all come to accept as the norm. It always seems so much more pleasurable to have a nice cup of tea from a pot.
Now of course I don't drink that much from a pot but I do collect them. You would be amazed with how many different shapes and sizes there are for one to collect. Some of them I have used and some that I would not dare to take the chance, as they are so old and delicate. Those ones stay under lock and key in my glass cabinet out of harms way.
Complete article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home