google.com, pub-8574905978341049, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow:

Monday, November 07, 2011

Prototype cherub teapot 1989?


Prototype cherub teapot 1989?
Originally uploaded by Andy Titcomb

Featured on The Alan Titchmarsh show November 4th 2011 with Teapot Island Museum owner Sue Blazye.
I threw the base of the teapot into a skip in Devon as I was unhappy with it but kept the lid. Many years later Sue approached me having bought the base at a car boot sale (people obviously riffled through my rubbish in those days!) I presented her with the lid. I still think it's an awful teapot luckily there is only one in existence!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very pleased to see this cute designs of teapots,brighten colors and charming shapes are very different. I hope to own it for my kitchen......... thank alot

9:33 am  
Blogger Snap said...

One persons junk is another persons gem!

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home