google.com, pub-8574905978341049, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow:

Friday, November 10, 2006

Barbara Frey


Artist Barbara Frey will present a slide lecture of her collection of artwork at the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 14th, in the Fine Arts Theatre. The lecture is open free to the public.
For the past 32 years, Frey has worked with clay and spent the last 18 years building ceramic teapots and boat forms that investigate balance between order and chaos.
For more information see full article

2 Comments:

Anonymous Joanna said...

I have been researching and am at the beginning stages of testing to produce a coloured clay with rock like color and texture.Barbara Frey has mastered it, I would very much like to see her show but I live in Canada.I have been trying to find a way to make contact with her and would be greatly appreciative if I could be sent some kind of contact info.
Thanks,a curious potter.

4:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize this was posted years ago, but she's a professor at Texas A&M University - Commerce, in the art department. Nice lady, I'd think she'd be willing to talk!

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home